Any advice, guidance or help I provide is always specific to your needs and business. No two situations are ever the same.
Many consultants will simply provide you with an off the shelf “solution”. A solution which is neither helpful or actually in some cases even compliant with UK regulations.
From an initial informal chat about what you need (or think you need) to the final product I will assess, meet and satisfy YOUR needs.
Even if it’s just a friendly piece of advice for no charge.
Also as a qualified internal auditor with the International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) I can undertake internal audits of your systems to ensure compliance with ISO9001 or to carry out gap analysis if you are seeking ISO9001, ISO14001 or ISO45001.
Examples of services provided:- (If you don’t see it – just ask!)
- ISO9001 and 45001 and 14001 management and preparation can be undertaken and audited
- Act as appointed competent person in line with Managing Health and Safety at Work Regulations.
- Risk assessments for all work tasks and environments
- Safe systems of work
- Fire risk assessments
- Business continuity plans
- Emergency response plans
- Work equipment maintenance plans
- COSHH assessments
- Working at height controls and assessments
- Confined space advice and guidance
- Traffic management plans and assessments
- First aid provision assessments
- Facilities management assessments and plans
- Manual handling assessments